DaBaby

Im the type to. This aint no guitar bitch this a Glock Woo My Glock told me to promise you gon squeeze me Woo You better let me go the day you need me Woo Soon as you up me on that nigga get to bustin Woo yeah.


Pin On Dababy

DaBaby squeezes syllables together in tightly wound patterns and sprays boasts that always seem to double as threats.

. DaBaby Lonely with Lil WayneListen. DaBaby Roddy Ricch Lets go Brand new Lamborghini fuck a cop car With the pistol on my hip like Im a cop Yeah yeah yeah Have you ever met a real nigga rockstar. The song is apparently titled Call The Fireman and when DaBaby posted the video of the snippet to Twitter he claimed that if fans commented YB better 10000 times he and YoungBoy would drop.


Pin On Wallpaper


Pin On Dababy


Naija News Agency On Twitter American Rappers Rapper Hip Hop


Blog Dababy Breaks B Simone S Heart With Wild N Out Proposal Best Rapper Alive Cute Rappers Rapper


Pin On Dababy


Pin On Dababy


Pin On Dababy


Dababy Lyrics Playlists Videos Shazam Baby Shark Music Baby Shark Dance Baby Music


Pin On Dababy Fashion

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel